Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chocolate bunnies...

I have always loved chocolate.
I remember growing up, when Easter Sunday came and there was a basket full of chocolate sitting at my place at the table, I was extremely excited. Well, the Easter bunny still visits this almost-21 year old, and not that I still don't get excited over chocolate, but I don't ever remember getting this full on it as a child. I could eat the entire package of Robin eggs (everyone always got me those...thinking it's hilarious), 4 or 5 cadbury eggs, and the entire chocolate bunny.
This year all I got down were the ears.

God bless you and yours on this Easter Sunday in which we remember Christ's sacrifice for us. We will never fully comprehend what He did for you and me, but we can try our best to honor it. Happy Easter, blogland.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger jules said...

humm, i dont think i would buy you those, but i did laugh when i read that!
God truly is amazing... and we are so blessed... and have i mentioned that i am glad you have become a citizen of blogland?

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Christie Nicole said...

oh robin... xanga to myspace to blogspot huh, very fickle aren't you? Wait, i already knew that :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home