Saturday, April 11, 2009

Emotional

Felicity (talking to Ben): "The truth is I can't be with you like this. I mean, I know I said that I could, but I can't. I just can't compromise myself like that. I mean I'm an emotional person. I feel things and I need to be able to get upset and talk about how I'm feeling. I mean that's just...that's who I am and I can't change it. I don't want to. And the thing is you know that, you knew it and you still pursued me because you want something with me, you just aren't strong enough to have it which...in a way makes you a coward. And the saddest part is that...one day you're gonna wake up and you're gonna realize what you missed and it's gonna be too late."

...


My favorite quote from all 4 seasons of Felicity...there are lots of similarities between her and I. Perhaps that's why I can spend all day watching episodes of her drama-filled life with my roommates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home