Monday, April 24, 2006

Keep on Truckin...

This has been a popular phrase heard around CBU these days.

It is the last official week of school. Starting this Friday, and next Monday through Wednesday, it is supposed to be finals. My teachers, thinking themselves gracious, made everything (including papers and takehome finals) due this week, so that we didn't have to show up for finals. Sweet, I know, but that just means that this week is insane, instead of next week.

As I sat in class today and didn't pay attention, I made a list of homework left to do this week. I will have written, printed out and turned in roughly 45-50 pages of work by Friday at 5:00p.m.

I'll keep you posted as to if I make it or not.

Last night I was up until 3a.m., lets see if we can surpass that tonight. My roommate Kinsley is up with me at the moment, and Julie is due over here to join any moment. Ah, the life of a college student.

Diet Pepsi in hand...let's get started on page 5...

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Janie said...

Hi Robin! I was crusing around Carlos' blog and saw a new link on his list. And low & behold it's you! How fun you have a blog. I do too. I just started it last Friday. I think my address is:
www.mrswey.blogger.com OR I am on Carlos' staff list as The Hugger.

Anyway- hope you are having a good week. See you Sunday!
Love Janie

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Hey Robin!

You're a fun writer. It's almost over - keep going girl. Mark is down to the wire too, so we're feeling it here. Don't forget to drink water too, so you don't get sick :)

Love you,
Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home