Sunday, June 17, 2007

So...I'm a Harry Potter nerd.


Get this and other HP countdowns at LeakyNews.com


Seriously, I am a huge nerd when it comes to Harry Potter. I know all you cool kids out there who think it's dorky, I used to be ignorant like you too. Then I picked up the first one at the age of 17 and couldn't put them down. I re-read the series ever summer.

As you may or may not know, this is a pretty big summer for Harry Potter fans around the world. The fifth movie comes out, as well as the seventh and final (supposedly) book. I am very excited for the book...then movie too, but more so for the book.

I've already got it pre-ordered at Borders. I know that Borders will be swamped with people dressed up like the characters, and hardcore HP fans when I go to get my copy that night at midnight...so I don't really wanna go by myself.

Friday night, July 20th, at around 11pm-ish...anyone down for going with me to fight the masses so that I can get my book?

:-)

7 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Blogger Mark said...

nerd.

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill stand in line in my sweats with my coffee in hand... but i wont be much fun in particpating in the Potter convo!!! Love you roomate!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

NERD. and i thought i was bad. me and the wifey moved in with some friends of ours for the summer up in orangecrest right near king high. the land of lifted trucks and fake boobs. and it's cause we're much poorer than usual this summer until amanda starts working in september

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Robin, Oh Robin...

"I can just see you two running around on the barge."
"You never run on the barge!"

I miss you Rob

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger josh said...

Harry Potter is tight! I feel like a Poindexter for saying that but oh well. I'm great robin, how are you? P.S. link me up on your page.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger josh said...

Harry Potter is tight! I feel like a Poindexter for saying that but oh well. I'm great robin, how are you? P.S. link me up on your page.

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger josh said...

You got it! I just did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home