Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Summer To-Do/Goal List:

So, as I was sitting in class tonight very bored, er, I mean paying close attention to my professor, I decided that for my first summer as a real adult, I should have some goals, or just general things that I would like to have completed by September 1st. It is my hope that if I post them here, ya'll will give me some sort of accountability in doing them. I will re-post this list again in the end of August and let you know how I did, and if I accomplished said goals.
With that said, here they are in no particular order:

~Go to the beach at least 5 times. (It'll probably be more, but as I'm working 5 days a week now, I didn't want to get my hopes up).
~Pass both summer Master's classes: EDU520 and EDU/RDG515.
~Visit Ashley in Irvine during one of her shifts at Olive Garden, and order an excessive amount of breadsticks.
~Go to Louisville, KY to see my sister, bro-n-law, and the cutest niece ever born.
~Go surfing, and stand up more than 3 times (my previous best was only 3 times).
~Read all 7 Harry Potters. (I've read them all already, but as the 7th and last comes out this summer, I've started reading them again, in hopes of having the first 6 done just in time for the last to come out).
~Run up Mount Rubidoux
~Go to the doctor, have my cholesterol checked, and start taking the necessary medications if required. (I'm hoping it won't be, but with my heredity...meds here I come).
~Go to Disneyland at least one more time before my pass is blocked out for the summer.
~Complete, and pass, my first 2 TPA's (yay for CA teacher credentialing).
~Lose five more pounds.
~Join a Sandals small group.
~Go to an Angels game.
~See 3 movies: 1.Oceans 13 2.Harry Potter 5 3.?


So there you have it. A pretty do-able list if you ask me.
I'll let you know in August folks... :-)

5 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger janelle said...

robs, you have inspired me. i'm going to make a goal list for the summer as well. thanks!

 
At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, robin! our small group meets on wednesday nights at 6:30p at CBU in the "flip flops" building.

you are so invited... there are quite a few college age and just recently launched aged folks.

chappy goes too.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Zack!!! said...

Your summer plans sound so amazing, rob! Maybe I shall see you sometime thoughout it. Hope all is well, cheers.

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

How do you let people know that you have a blog?

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

Its ashley by the way

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home