Thursday, April 05, 2007

...more time...

The Lord always knows what I need, and He loves to surprise me just when I least expect it.

My two largest projects that are staring me in the face and standing between me and graduation are a 15 page paper for geography and my senior project, which is roughly 30 pages. Both of these were originally due Thursday, April 12th. Which means that this weekend would've been my last weekend to really get stuff done. Needless to say, I had started to stress (which I never do).

I recieved an e-mail today from the education provost saying that our senior projects are not due until the 17th. Then I received another e-mail from my geography professor saying that our research papers aren't due until the 17th as well.

Sigh...another weekend and more time has been added.

Praise the Lord. :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Zack!!! said...

Yay! I'm so happy you went to H&M and got yourself some goodies. It's such an awesome store. Have a beautiful easter and i'll see you when we get back.
Zack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home