Thursday, January 04, 2007

Oh New Years...welcome 2007

Welp, it seems like the thing to do on blogs these days is to post your new year's resolutions. I guess the thought is that if you post them, then you have more of an accountability to follow them. Well, here goes:

1. More discipline in my life: discipline to spend time with and learn more from and about my God who I love and who loves me, discipline to keep my body healthy with what goes in and what I exercise back out so that I can be a good steward of the physical body I've been given, and discipline with my studies (although I did much better with this last semester...it's a good start).

2. To begin my Master's of Education degree this summer...wow, I'm such an adult.

3. Cut way down on my intake of Diet Coke, or any soda really, but Diet coke/pepsi is all I drink. I began this yesterday, by weaning myself and only having one. Today however, I didn't have any. I did, however, have a headache. I'm told that this is a cause from my addiction and will go away in about a week. :-)

So...there you go. Lofty aspirations, but there they are just the same. Today I worked 8 1/2 hours...and I'm tired. I do have the best job on campus (bookstore), but it's that time of the year again, beginning of the semester, so it's a little crazy.
Speaking of new semester's...I begin my last semester of college next wednesday. Weird. I'm a little jealous of all of the freshmen, and the years of learning they have yet to experience.


One a totally unrelated note, my new favorite song of the moment is 'Tim Mcgraw" by Taylor Swift. It's adorable...and I love to blast it in my car and sing at the top of my lungs.

Until next time, grace and peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home