Sunday, September 03, 2006

High-maintenance simply means high-quality.

So this is the longest time I've had to just sit and be in my apartment since I've moved in 2 weeks ago. I have 1 hour.
I'm exhausted...physically, mentally, emotionally...all of the above.
We've been going non-stop with the new freshman/new students (600-700 people) for the past week, with a jam-packed week of training preceding that.
I'm tired.
Kingdom work...this is what I have to keep reminding myself. Not to us, but to Your name be the glory.
Oreintation ends tuesday night with the women's volleyball game. Classes start Wednesday morning.
I went to target this afternoon to buy school supplies...they were cleaned out. So, I went to staples. Pacs and Ashley laughed at me because I'm even picky (particular) about my notebooks. Fivestar, 3 subject, 5 subject, college-ruled. I believe that high-maintenance simply means high-quality. ;-)
Our apartment is slowly coming together...Kins brought us home a cute little table for by the door. Yay for a home-y apartment.
Sorry there's nothing truly interesting to report...my life has been new student stuff only.
Umm...I promise to start writing more once school starts.
God bless. :-)

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Blogger KS said...

It makes me happy when you update.. Even though I see you almost everyday

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Epoch Church said...

good luck with everything!...(and tell everyone i said hey)...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home