Monday, July 24, 2006

They made it!

My friends, Ethan, Justin and Eric, made it all the way across America, from California to Maine, yesterday. I am so dang proud. I had a wonderful phone call and conversation with Ethan today, as he was sitting at a baseball game in Portland, Maine, enjoying the fact that today was the first day in 2 months that he didn't have to wake up and put on spandex and get on his bike. I've missed them...but I know that they've been out doing something amazing with their summer.
Go to www.spokebiketrip.com and read about it. Yep, those are my friends. :-)
Ethan said now he can go to his journal where he has his life goals written and cross off "bike across America"...how cool is that?
Tomorrow morning they get on a train and start the 3 1/2 day process of riding home on said train...and then they're back in California! Yay!

On another note...I still don't feel good, but I need to go for a run....hmm...I think the run is gonna win out over the cold. Hope ya'll are doing well...

Mark, Steph and baby Hope...see you three in 10 days... :-D

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger Epoch Church said...

hey!...things are going good...just working and trying to get a church going. it's pretty exciting...the Lord is amazing in how he works things out. (i hope you get to feeling better!)

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Brittany Richey said...

I hope you feel better my Robin! I have been praying for you and your family with the new baby and I can't wait to hear the good news. Have SO much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home