Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tummy-ache...and other random thoughts

I don't feel good...my stomach is sick, and I'm not sure why.
This needs to get better, like, now...I leave the country in 5 days.
Speaking of which...I can't believe that this time next week, I'll have spent a whole day in Instanbul, Turkey. Wow...God is so good.
I got my acceptance letter to CBU's credentialing program today...by the time I graduate, I'll have my teaching credential as well. Yay. I'm in for one heck of a senior year.
My grandparents are here from Arkansas...I love love love when they come to visit. They are some of the funnest, coolest, greatest people I know. It has been so fun hanging out with them.
I think I have a fever.
Everyone pray that I wake up feeling much better.
Kinsley called me from India this morning...so cool. I miss her so very much, you're not supposed to go without your roommate/best friend this long. I'll see her June 30th...yay.
Tomorrow is my last day of work for 1 1/2 months.
I miss my girls in Rwanda too.
I wish Ash would come home already from stupid choir tour.
Time for a shower.
God bless.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Robin,

I'm excited for your Turkish adventures. If you have an E-mail list, will you include me? Sherrybby2@hotmail.com

Love you!

 
At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home