Sunday, May 14, 2006

Cliche survey...

1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship: Umm...never had one to end... :-)

2. What made you smile today?
Holding my babies for Flip Flops at Sandals Church

3. What were you doing this morning at 8a.m.?
sleeping... :-D

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Watching the season finale for Survivor with my parents...ironic because 2 weeks ago when I lived at school, the t.v. was NEVER on.

5. Something that happened to you in 1985?
Umm...I was born.

6. Your prom night?
I danced the night away with great friends...oh, and I LOVE to dress up. ;-)

7. Last thing you said aloud?
"I will"

8. Last thing someone else said aloud?
"No you didn't"

9. Worst thing currently on television:
umm...I dunno t.v. really...probably like that wife-swapping one, or any other morally degrading show.

10. What was in the mail today?
its sunday, so no mail.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today.
4?

12. What is your favorite part of the day?
lunchtime/afternoon

13. Your current To-do list?
wake up, take jeans to Nordstrom to get altered, go by Michael's for ribbon to make my Turkey teams' luggage ribbons and....lay out?

14. Where is your best friend right now?
Megan is at her mom's house for the night before driving back to fresno tomorrow, Kinsley is in India, Ashley is on stupid choir tour.

15. What color is your toothbrush?
Bright green and white

16. What is out your back door?
the bbq, patio, patio swing, grass, the stage, fence.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Not yet...probably start freaking out over the fact that I'll be leaving the country in 4 days.

18. Least favorite place to shop?
ummm...? Something sick like hot topic or something?

19. Last thing you bought?
New black Reef flipflops...my other one's wore a hole in the bottom finally.

20. Last gift you received?
My birthday present from Megan....a Louis Vuitton bag/purse. :-D

21. Funniest thing you heard all day?
A Joke my dad told...he's a funny guy.

22. Favorite mug?
my Starbucks Kuala Lumpur one I bought in Malaysia last summer.

23. What color is your front door?
white-ish

24. Beautiful is:
A young family with a baby, the smiles of my friends, sunsets/sunrise, new believers, your life plans falling in place with God's plan, sleeping late, sunshine...

25. Describe your keychain:
One Michelle and I made when we twirped the boys, one I recieved as a gift from a girl in Malaysia, an "I love Hawaii" one (because I really do), and a CBU one.

26. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.

27. Say something to the number 1 person in your Top 8 on Myspace:
Megan is my all-time best friend...we're more like sisters.


28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
My North Face black one that Santa brought me

29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Hot?

30. Last ice cream flavor?
Not an ice cream fan

31. Last rainbow you saw?
i dont remember

32. Something you are excited about?
Turkey!! In 8 days!!!

Sometimes doing these things are fun...sorry this one wasn't that interesting. :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home