Monday, May 22, 2006

Tomorrow night...

So I leave tomorrow night, well, technically wednesday morning at 2am, but since I'm not sleeping before, I'm counting it as tomorrow night.
I have mixed emotions...excitement, wondering, nervousness, ?....I just can't believe it's here so fast. You'd think that since I've known where I am going and when I was going since December, that when the time came I'd be ready. Welp...I can't say that I'm 100% ready. I'm just not sure what it is...but I know God is in the midst of it, so I'll be okay.
Oh, and I also really love the people I'm going with...so this helps with the nervous feelings.
Tonight Ashley comes home from stupid choir tour, and I get to see her for a brief moment before we both leave the country in the next two days. I've missed her so much...I truly have.
I also miss Kinsley a lot...roommate, fly home safe! E-mail me/comment me/call me and leave messages... :-) "Absence makes the heart grow fonder..."
My girls in Rwanda...Pacs/Saraho/Ashlana/Jules/Amy...come home safe as well. I can't wait to see you and here all about it. :-)
Anyone else who may be reading this...leave comments! I'm gonna love reading things from people back home...so, type away!
Alright...I guess I should start getting some stuff together? God bless...

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Janie said...

I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to your return-- as will the babies. :)

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Mark said...

Hey Robin!

I am excited for your journey to Turkey, and look forward to hearing/reading about your relationships with the people there and your impressions. I pray God will grow you much while you are stretched! We are/will be praying for you.

Love,
Stephanie

 
At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin!
<3, Mommy

 
At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robin!

We will be praying for you and Jenni and the rest of your team all while you are gone. He will open hearts and minds, He will use you in mighty mighty ways. He will bless you, stretch you,love you guide you, He will be with you at all times.

Make sure you put in detail your prayer requests on your blog! We will be looking forward to reading what He is doing through you and your team. We love you Robin.

Jackie & Bob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home