Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good-bye ya'll...

It's about 3 hours now until I leave to go to CBU to meet my team. There we will pray, be prayed for by those who love us, and then we're off!
I finally feel ready.
My bags are packed (and I'll admit, they're a little heavy...haha), I've got the comfiest (is that a word?) plane-ride outfit on, and I've got my water bottle ready to go.
Now I'm just waiting...wasting time writing in this thing, watching the country music awards (yay Rascal Flatts!) and enjoying the comforts of home that I won't see for 5 1/2 weeks.
I appreciate your prayers in advance...and your love, support and encouraging words. Good-bye California...I'll see you in a little over a month! :-)

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob,
I keep in touch through your Dad. Sounds like your are having fun so far. Be sure to stay close to the boys! lol I'll keep you in my prayers. Can't wait to see the calf muscles when you get back. All the family says hi. We love you lots kiddo. Aunti Di

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home