Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So hot...

So...my room in the house that my parents live in (which is my home when I'm not in school at CalBap) is ridiculously hot in the summer. The vents are broken, so there's no air, it's upstairs in the corner of the house, and it's above the garage, with all that heat rising into my room. It's so hot it's just gross...so, I've started sleeping on the couch downstairs. I really don't mind it actually...it reminds me of this past year when I'd wake up and have to move to the couch to sleep because of a certain roommate snoring like a bear...haha. (None of that this year, right Kins? Yesss...)
So, why am I blogging about this instead of getting much needed sleep for my 8 hr. workday and then a 5 hr. drive to the lake tomorrow? Because I'm letting my ipod battery die, so I can re-charge it and let it come to the lake with me. That's why. And because blogging is cool. :-)
Have a wonderful weekend ya'll...see ya Sunday afternoon-ish.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Epoch Church said...

hey!...by the way...i was out there a few weeks ago (ok it was with a conference and i didn't really get to hang out...but i was still out there!)...maybe you should visit "the natural state" again soon...(but not right now...it's too dang hot...

 
At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home