Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Don't worry...I'm still alive

So, before I left, I had every good intention of posting my updates from Turkey here in this very blog...however, once there, blogspot did not work. Sorry for everyone for the confusion.
Anyways, I've been home in good 'ole America (California, specifically) now for almost 5 full days. It's a little weird, but mostly I'm just really glad to be home.
The first few days have been spent catching up with many friends who were missed...this takes a lot of time, so I hadn't rested until today.
Happy fourth of July! Last night, Kinsley and I drove down to Huntington to her Dad's house and spent the night. This morning, we woke, had yummy juice drinks and rode the 7 miles on our bikes from her dad's to the southside of the pier. There we slept in the sun, played in the water, and rode the 7 miles back home. Yes, yes, my tushy is VERY sore. haha. And of course, in true Robin tradition, I'm slightly burned. haha. Then it was family bbq, and the freeway drive home with fireworks in every direction.
Now I'm here writing this before showertime and bedtime. I'm exhausted, and I have a long day of work tomorrow. :-)
I love summer...and it's finally here in full swing.
I'll write more later when there's more time and I'm not so tired.
Happy birthday America. :-)

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger Christie Nicole said...

im glad you're alive... ummm and i think u need to post something new :) see you in an hour!

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us about your trip...

 
At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home