Monday, August 07, 2006

She's Beautiful...

Last Thursday, August 3 2006, Hope Elisabeth Rogers came into the world.
And she is beautiful.
No, seriously gorgeous...and I'm not just saying that because she's my niece.

Details: Born at 1:30p.m., weighing 7lbs and 18 inches long...which means she's short and little...well welcome to the family sweetheart. :-)

Steph and Mark are amazing parents thus far...I knew they would be. She is too adorable for words...so little that all newborn clothes just fall off her, and when she sleeps (which is all day long), she makes the cutest little squeaks I've ever heard. Oh, and her cry...my word...I didn't think that cries her supposed to be so cute. Hers is.

I didn't know I could love something so much.

It's weird though, to have my parents be grandparents, and my sister be a mom. When did I get old enough for this?

I get until Friday morning left with her...so I'm gonna go enjoy it. See you in 5 days...

5 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Epoch Church said...

hope you're having a blast!...

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Brittany Richey said...

how amazing! I am so excited that God has answered all of our prayers and delivered a beautiful healthy baby! I want to see pictures...and I miss you too. I kept going to visit you in the book store but you were visiting Hope. have a happy day!

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger Johnson Journal said...

Congratulations Aunt Robin! I would love to see some pictures! Love, Elizabeth

 
At 2:40 AM , Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Dang that baby is cute. I'm pretty sure that Hope is the most beautiful newborn I've ever laid my eyes on. Don't tell my sister. I still like my nephews, but wow. :) Way to have a cute niece, Auntie Robin!
Love,
Auntie Sherry:)

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger KS said...

Auntie Jack I found you! you're a friend now! See you tomorrow at church around 8:55 at the coffee shack right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home