Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hope Elizabeth Rogers

My sister, my hero, is in labor right now...my niece, Hope Elizabeth Rogers, is on her way.
Tomorrow my parents and I leave for Louisville, Ky...this time tomorrow night, I plan on holding her.
I can't wait...I haven't even met her yet and I already know she is the most gorgeous baby on earth.
Hopefully I'll update from Kentucky (sidenote: I really love Louisville and I'm also excited for the chance to get out of Riverside for awhile...breathe fresh air, you know, stuff like that).
I need to finish packing...we leave in 10 hours.
Prayers are appreciated.

God bless...

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Christie Nicole said...

Robin, she is beautiful! Thanks for keeping me updated and for sending me a pic... I'm happy that you are going to have an amazing time with your family and just get out of R-Side... I think that is a good thing to do lol ...but have a wonderful time, and I'll see you next week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home