Monday, October 23, 2006

Live to the Hilt

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation in which you believe to be the will of God". ~Jim Elliot.
Those are the words written on the binder which encompasses all of my credentialing and education requirements. Those are the words that I just need to keep uttering to myself these next 22 weeks. I figured out my schedule today for my last semester of college. 17 units of nothing really is left. Random classes....and all on Tuesday and Thursday. I have no classes Monday, Wednesday or Friday. So great. :-D It's very weird to think that this is the last time I will be planning out classes for a semester.

My roommate Kinsley found out that she only has 1 class to take next semester. So, surprise! She's graduating in 7 weeks. Tears were shed, confusion rose...I might be roommate-less next semester. You have to have 4 classes to live on campus...so therefore....bye Kins. It's sad, weird...all of the above.

"Well I guess this is growing up..."

Schoolwork is getting busy again. I am supposed to be doing that right now, but instead I'm blogging. Yay.

Wednesday is the play-off football game against the Smooth Criminals. If we don't win....no Fortuna Bowl for us. I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited that this is the last week of football. I'm excited for a week of not having 1000 things to do and places to be.
7 weeks until Christmas break. Praise the Lord.

In the meantime...here's a question for you out there in blogland: What should I wear to the Halloween party Saturday night? Any cute, cheap and easy ideas?
Let me know.
Until next time...grace and peace.
I'll leave you with a picture of my adorable niece....who I will get to hold and all will be right with the world again in 2 weeks...

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger Ms. McGowan said...

Hey! I didn't get this picture! Oooh the jealousy rages. Just kidding.

I hope you're doing well, sweet Robin!

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's so perfect! seriously, good job God on this one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home