Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We lost...

...it's okay though. I don't really have a competitive bone in my body, so I'm not all that shaken up about it. If we would've lost to the bus drivers, it would've been a bigger deal than losing to the smooth criminals. I actually smiled after we lost. The smooth criminals are a fun team...good luck to them on Friday. :-)

Good-bye California Baptist University flag football. Thanks for teaching me more about the game of football. Thanks for teaching me about discipline, teamwork, and for intorducing me to some super cool girls. Thanks mostly, for teaching me more about myself. I did something I didn't think (and everyone else didn't think too) that I could do. I had fun, and sacked a few quarterbacks along the way. I'm not all lipgloss and high heels...I'm a mighty defensive player too. ;-)
I'm okay with football being over because my list of things to do, homework and otherwise, is getting longer by the day.

Today I had a meeting with my fastrack education advisor. It, for once, wasn't stressful. I'm right on track to becoming Robin Moore, Kindergarten teacher. :-) The good 'ole CSET and RICA tests are coming this next semester, so I apologize in advance if I am a little stressed around those dates.

I'm a busy girl. This is what I'm coming to figure out. I have school/work/gym all day until 7 or 8, then I usually shower (because I've just come from running or something), and start my homework at 9ish. I barely get friend time in. If someone else were to come along...I just don't know.

My pastor and worship band from my church came to do chapel today. It was amazing. I love my church and the people/pastors there. Pastor Carlos brought us to the throne today in worship, and Pastor Matt got very real (we like to do that at sandals) and talked about sex. I'm blessed to be a part of a congregation so real and refreshing. Pastor Matt is speaking Friday and next Wednesday too. Yay. :-)

Welp, it's about that time. Homework/One Tree Hill time that is. Thanks to all the Canadian Bowler fans that came out today and supported us. You made me smile.
Grace and peace...

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little sad about your blog. I agree the Smooth Criminals are a GREAT team, but when did the Bus Drivers become so evil in your book??? I think they're pretty nice too. I just thought I would add that one in there.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Christie Nicole said...

i wish i never played

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home