Monday, March 26, 2007

Best friend Megan


This is my best friend Megan and I at her wedding shower. (Well, one of them anyway).
Megan has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. This is not normal in today's mobile society to have a friend that you've been friends with since childhood. I am so thankful for her for so many reasons.
She is more than a friend, she is truly like a sister.
We share one brain. Seriously. It's scary sometimes.
We finish eachother's sentences.
She's almost more high-maintenance than me, so I don't feel so bad. :-)
She is beautiful, inside and out.
Whatever she says she's going to do, she does it. Sounds simple, but it's actually a very rare quality.
She's determined. The exact opposite of a slacker.
She's sincere...she always means what she says.
She's honest, even if you don't want to hear it.
We can be 20 years old, and still make a fort in her living room to watch Legally Blonde under. :-)
Sleepovers. Enough said.
She keeps a bag of chocolate chips in the freezer like me...yum.
I never feel discouraged about myself in her presence...she makes me feel happy and confident.
She's one of the few people I know who will spend a day shopping with me.
She can go to school in Fresno for 3.5 years, and when she comes back, it was like she never left.
She loves God and genuinely lives her life to bring glory to Him.

Although I have to relinguish her to her fiance, Byron, in about a month, I know we will stay just as close of friends as we always have been. I love you Meg...thanks for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home