Sunday, January 21, 2007

21 days...

That's how long the soda strike has been going on.
I almost cracked today when I was at home watching the Bears beat the heck out of the Saints today...but I didn't. Dad made me feel bad...so I didn't.
I sure do miss my Diet Pepsi though.

I'm taking a homework break to write this. I'm trying to think of the next time I'll be homework free...it'll be awhile.
Oh yes, have you heard? I've decided to go ahead and start my Master's of Education this summer. I'm excited, and nervous.

I wish it would warm up outside.This cold weather is killing me. Sometimes I really think that I have seasonal depression. Cold weather makes me sad...hurry up sun, I need you.

Back to homework...

5 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

be strong robin...you just gotta be strong

 
At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your masters work!...

 
At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean people still remember us!!

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Mark said...

We need a new post... :)

Stephanie

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

Im back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home