Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just let me go

If I could be anywhere else in the world right now, you know where I'd go?

Santorini, Greece.

It's beautiful. Greece has always been on the top 3 list of places I must go before I die (Italy and anywhere in Africa being the other 2)...but seriously, google it and see for yourself how amazing it is.

If I were there right now, It'd be me, a towel, and a book asleep some warm beach...enjoying life. I wouldn't be thinking about how much homework I have left to do in the next 4 weeks, how real-life is starting soon, how everyone's dispersing after graduation, and how complicated everything can get.
I'd be sleeping in the sun on an island in Greece.

I'm going there one day...mark my words.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Zack!!! said...

This is so cool. i'm going to barrow this blog idea and write one of my own. see you on monday.

 
At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been there!....

so there...

 
At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i can't offer you a trip to greece, but if you ever need to get away from cbu come on over to beautiful casa de jerardo's poolside area. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home