Saturday, February 16, 2008

Step Up...Again.

So, I went and saw Step Up 2 the other day...I really loved Step Up, so I went, hopeful that the second was just as good.

I was not disappointed.

Say what you will about ghetto dance movies or whatever, but the moves were insane. Those that know me well know I absolutely love to dance and can somewhat hold my own in a setting like that...so I came out of the theater inspired. Also, the soundtrack is super fun...and is the best treadmill music ever.

Who wants to take a hip hop class with me?

:-)

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger carsonbelmont said...

Robin you never disappoint me! I'm sure Hill would be up for it.

 
At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you let me know when and where baby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home