Monday, July 02, 2007

The best medicine

I enjoy being around people who can make me laugh. Not just giggle, but like, whole-heartedly-pee-your-pants-belly laugh, you know?
Extra points if tears fall from my eyes and my stomach feels like it just had a workout.

Don't get me wrong, there is a time for eveything, so you serious people, I love you too...but this post isn't devoted to you. Sorry. :-)

Thanks to those who just enoy life, use their God-given gifts for making others laugh or being entertaining...I'm a happier girl because of you.

8 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Blogger Mark said...

You're welcome. I always knew I had a special talent for making you pee your pants. Thanks for the tribute.

Stephanie

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger sherry said...

Me, too! Mark, Stephanie, and I had a belly laugh evening my last night in Kentucky. We might have been teasing Stephanie, but she was laughing, too:)

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Mark said...

I was kidding by the way.

Stephanie

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

So...am I one of those people :) jk

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

Well you are definitely one of those people for me...love you Rob

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Amy Susan said...

I just read your Blogger profile and I FREAKED OUT because you read Megan McCafferty's books too! She's my inner voice! XKUEJESKJRIOWEJRILEJFK! I feel so much closer to you already ; )

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know I am totally in this category of making you laugh so hard... becaue I believe I have seen this Robyn... and to be quite honest... she kinda scares me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home