Sunday, October 21, 2007

TPA's and Kanye West

I just finished 5 hours of work. Yes, I sat in front of this computer and worked on TPA (Teaching Performance Assessment) #2 from 7 p.m. until 12 a.m...and it is still not done. I am on page 11 of 19.

There are four TPA's you have to complete as part of the credentialing process. Two before student teaching and two during student teaching. They are roughly 20 pages long each, and you must pass them in order to get a credential. So, yes, even with the mounds of homework I have to do for actual grad. classes, I spent 5 hours doing something for credentialing instead.

I just really hope this teaching thing is worth it in the end.


...


On a totally unrelated note, I'm sort-of watching SNL and Kanye West and his ego bother the heck out of me. I hope his next album flops, he continues to not win awards, and that someone gets the guts to tell him that they are not "honored by his greatness".

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger A Smith said...

I like that you go to starbucks a lot. I think you should go more then twice a week. Guess what? I finally blogged.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger janelle said...

robs, you are so funny. my brother and i had a conversation a couple weeks ago about kanye west and his ego, and he said about the same things you are. and i also agree. his songs are only ok, and i would not be "honored by his greatness" if he showed up somewhere. i'd be annoyed, and so would everyone else i think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home