Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yum


Those of you who know me, know that in the past fews years, I've changed....


...my eating habits, that is. :-) I love to eat healthy, and love a good workout. I abhor fast food and never eat it anymore....and long ago are the days of Diet Pepsi.


However, as I was driving home from church today, I drove past that yellow arrow and red palm tree place...and it called to me. And you know what?


Sometimes, nothing hits the spot like a Sunday afternoon lunch from In-n-Out.

:-)

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to the red palm trees of happiness.

on our way home today from the long beach marathon, i craved a double-double with grilled onions on the drive home. never got it, but craved it.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger carsonbelmont said...

I had that for lunch yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home