Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Why I love being a teacher...

Today I subbed for Mrs. James' 1st grade class. Here's some things that made my 7am-3pm day go by a little bit faster:

~"Ms. Moore, you are beautiful"
~"Ms. Moore, can I play with your hair while you read?"
~"Ms. Moore, your nails are lovely"
~"You better stop talking, we don't want to make Ms. Moore stop being so nice"
~"Ms. Moore, I like you better than Mrs. James" (haha...I'm not sure how to feel about this one)

You know, I could get used to this... :-)

4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds EXACTLY like how my kids talk to me. It gets kind of awkward at times.

I'm glad they're cute.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger carsonbelmont said...

"Ms. Moore, your nails are lovely" - Did a kid really use the word lovely? Just wondering.

 
At 10:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these comments! aren't kids so transparent? i love them.

thanks for sharing your joyful day. i'm sure you'll have plenty of the othe kind of day & these will be sweet reminders of why you became a teacher.

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad you had a great Subbing day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home