Thursday, April 03, 2008

Kyle tagged me...

4 jobs I have had in my life:

Vans shoes at the Galleria Mall
Starbucks Barista
CBU bookstore employee
Teacher

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

Dirty Dancing
Pretty Woman
The Notebook
Fever Pitch

4 Places I have lived:

Riverside, CA
Istanbul, Turkey (almost 2 months)


4 TV Shows I watch/watched:

LOST
America's Next Top Model
The Biggest Loser
Friends

4 Place I have been:

Istanbul, Turkey
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Paris, France
Honolulu, Hawaii

4 People who email me regularly:

My sister
Christie (Pacs)
ISP Rwanda team members
Facebook...hahaha.

4 of my favorite foods:

Thin Crust Pepperoni Lovers Pizza Hut Pizza
Caesar Salads (BJ's and CPK have the best)
Fruit: Apples, Bananas, Avocados, Grapes...
Real Mexican food (like made by Ashley's family...yum)

4 places I would like to visit

Africa (This summer...in 2.5 months...) :-)
Italy
GREECE!!!!!
New York

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

Getting hired, and then beginning my first year as a real, credentialed teacher! Finally!
Continuing my Master's degree.
Moving out....starting my real, "grown-up" life (career, etc...)
Making new summer memories (either in Africa, or at home with my girls)

I am tagging: My sister-Stephanie Rogers, Ruth, Ashley, and Daley (even though I doubt he'll do it, haha).

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger Michael Baker said...

gobble gobble

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger carsonbelmont said...

I didn't know you worked at the Bucks.

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm glad we watch Lost together and I forgot you worked at the Vans! That was a long time ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home