Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Me too.

One of my all-time favorite movies is a little known one called "Someone Like You", with Ashley Judd, Greg Kinnear and Hugh Jackman.

After Ashley is dumped by Greg, she goes to a doctor, and says one of my favorite movie lines ever:

Ashley: "I want my erotic nose brain removed. My emegulata. The organ that processes erotic senses deep within my nasal cavity that then connects to memory".

Doctor: "Why would you want to do that?"

Ashley: "Well let me see if I can explain this. I had this boyfriend that smelled really really good. Like soap, fresh laundry and vanilla...and whenever I smell any of those things I'm reminded of my boyfriend and how happy we were before he dumped me for no good reason and then I get really really sad and angry and before I know it I am in the throws of an all out emotional breakdown and I was just thinking that if I could short circuit my nose somehow, I might actually have a chance of living a semi-normal life someday."


We could be friends, her and I. Ha.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger John Daniel said...

LOL great movie! Well thank you for the comment! I guess you are the only one that reads my blog = P. So i guess you want your prize... Hummmmm well since the only thing i really have to give is my time; you get to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner all on me = ). OR you can be my Ginny Pig and let me take some head shots of you with my new lenses?? let me know = )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home