Monday, September 22, 2008

My new favorite Sandals worship song...

There's a new song we've just begun singing at Sandals called "Oh death, where is your sting?" It has been rocking my world, and this past Sunday, as Pastor Matt talked about washing our hands and purifying our hearts, the chorus of this song just brought so much peace and joy to my heart. Even when I stumble, when I fall, He is my redeemer.
Awesome.

'Cause my Jesus is my fortress and in Him there is no shame...
Even the worst in me has been redeemed,
so every saint can say,
Great is the Lord, who took my sin away.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?

I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? Jesse

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great song! Thanks for sharing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home