Friday, June 20, 2008

Ragamuffintop Challenge: Week 4

I'm starting to get this whole moderation thing down. Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're not. Don't eat when you're not hungry. Choose healthy foods; they are good for you and fill you up better and longer. Drink water. Exercise.

As of 30 minutes ago, my scale read: 127.6. YAY. That's down 2.4 pounds from last week, and a total of 4.6 pounds overall. Nice.

I'm getting so close to my goal of 120-125. Perhaps in a couple weeks?



...




On another completely unrelated note: One of my best friends, Ruth, is getting married tomorrow. I am a bridesmaid and I couldn't be more excited. I love you Hooch....Yay for your wedding!

4 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

you go girl! I hope the wedding was fun a great time!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Great job! Hope the wedding was great.

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger deWeb said...

nice job. keep it up.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Land of Marcelo said...

Great job, Robin! I'm in the middle of my first week on the challenge... lets see what happens. We are all in this together! :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home