Friday, June 13, 2008

Ragamuffintop Challenge Week 3: Much Better!

Welp...as of this morning, I am:

::::drumroll please:::::

130.0!!!! Yep, I lost 2.2 pounds this week. Gym 4 days this week, and cut back slightly on my snacking.
I've also been busy almost every second of everyday (totally by choice however, I'm not complaining), which helps with the not snacking thing.

Yay for finally starting to lose! The goal is still 120-125, so here's to about 5-10 more pounds! :-)
Wish me luck!

Other ragamuffintop challengers: How did YOU do?

5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

Yay! Congrats. You're looking great.

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yessssssssss! Great job on the workouts.

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Chadwick said...

Great job this week - Keep up the hard work!!

 
At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Hope this next week goes just as well if not better :)

 
At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home