Friday, November 06, 2009

Angels and Turtles

I don't like Halloween, but I dressed up anyway. :)
My friend Shelly and I wanted, so very badly, to dress up as Batman and Robin (cute, right?), but every female Batman and Robin outfit we found was quite scandalous (and REALLY small...who fits in these things?!?)
So, with time running short, we found some cute wings and decided to be a light and dark angels.
Both of our boyfriends and their 2 other roommates decided to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I think they did a wonderful job creating their costumes!
All in all, we party-hopped 2 different parties, and it ended up being a really fun night. Although I realized that evening that I just don't stay up til 3:30 a.m. all that well anymore... :/
Haha....enjoy the pictures!



Ruben and I.



Cheesy couple picture with our turtles, Jesse (Leonardo), and Ruben (Michelangelo). :)



Shelly and I, as dark and light angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home