Saturday, October 03, 2009

This past week... (stolen from Kimmy)

WHAT I’M READING: Crazy Love by Francis Chan with my small group. We are being so very challenged.
Stick Figure: A Diary of My Former Self by Lori Gottlieb...I finished it in a day.
The Poison-wood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver...because it's relatively famous and I hadn't read it yet. :)


WHAT I’M WATCHING: Felicity (always), The Office, The Biggest Loser (I still cry every episode), So You Think You Can Dance (wednesday night date-night with Kinsley)

WHAT I’M LISTENING TO: The new Colbie Caillat album: Breakthrough....she is soso good.

WHAT I’M WEARING: skinny jeans...yep, I finally gave in to this particular trend. They are slowly growing on me. Sweats..yay for comfy clothes weather.

WHAT I’M EATING: Just finished an AMAZING turkey melt from Subs and Spuds...I love hole-in-the-wall places near my apartment.
Oh, and I'm down to 1 Starbucks coffee a week...how amazing is that?! It's been tough...

WHAT I’M ENJOYING: A new relationship. :) My roommates. My small group. Running. Reading. Candles. Fruit. Going to the movies. Learning.

WHAT I’M SNIFFING: The different spicy candles in my apartment.

Hope this finds you all doing well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home